Friday, June 18, 2010

1 hour ago

We eventually call lorex and their response is to send us a new camera. we get the new camera. Now we need the installer. We find the installer's phone number but he doesn't return our calls.

Today, I call Lorex asking them to provide us with an installer. She snottily informs me that they don't do that but to call a company called US Install. Then she asks when we were going to send back the defective camera. I told her I wasn’t aware we had to do that and that we’re looking for an installer to take care of it; she said we are supposed to send back the defective camera within a certain time frame and that they sent us a “label” in April to send it back to them. I assume this is a shipping label? Anyway, I tell her I wasn’t sure we got it and to please send another shipping label; she said she couldn’t do that but would make a note in the system that we are looking for an installer. I asked why couldn’t she reship the shipping label so she offered to transfer me to someone else to help her, and transferred me to a line that has been ringing for the past 4 minutes and no one has answered.

I also asked her if we would be charged for the new camera, and she said that at some point, we would. They will not charge us if the defective camera is sent back. I told her we aren’t even sure if the camera is defective, it could be one of the wires. She assured me that we would be contacted before they billed us.

They truly suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment